REGISTRATION FOR THE FOODIE 5K AT CANTIGNY PARK CLOSED AT 1PM ON FRIDAY, MARCH 31, YOU CAN STILL ATTEND THE RACE AND REGISTER AT OFFSITE PARKING ON THE DAY OF THE RACE
Day of Registration and Packet Pick-Up:
- Time: 7:00 am – 8:40 am
- Is in the lower level of the Parking Garage (see Off-Site Parking information below)
- There will be separate areas for Day of Registration and Packet Pick-Up for those that are pre-registered.
- T-shirts are not included with day of race registration.
- Please store your Runner’s Bag and other large items in your car.
- We do have Gear Check at Cantigny (see details below) but ONLY for wallets and phones. Because you will need cash or credit card to purchase some delicious treats from the Food Trucks in the Post-Run Fest Area!!
- Sponsors, volunteers and participants who received an On-Site Parking Pass prior to the event will park and pick up their Runners Bag in the Cantigny Park Visitors Center. (see below)
REQUIRED OFF-SITE Parking Information with Free & Fun Shuttle Service to Cantigny!: Opens @ 7 am
Due to the number of people in the community that want to join us in our mission of feeding our hungry neighbors, this event continues to grow!! So, off-site parking arrangements are required for this event. Cantigny is only minutes from this parking location and we have some great volunteers that will make it a fun and quick ride to Cantigny! Please see below for those that can park at On-Site parking.
- Off-Site Parking Location: DuPage County Courthouse and Administration Building, Parking Garage
505 North County Farm Road, Wheaton (the North makes a difference!!) Click for directions
- Specific parking garage location: (click to enlarge) Parking and Packet Pick-Up
Join us Saturday, April 1 at Cantigny Park in Wheaton for the 4th annual fun run/walk, and stay for the festival including entertainment, gourmet food trucks, and a kid's zone. This event will SELL OUT, so register early to secure a spot!
All paid participants (who register prior to March 17) will receive a Foodie 5K shirt, a $2 voucher to be used at the food truck of your choice on event day, and a ticket voucher to any 2017 Kane County Cougars home game.
YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 17 TO RECEIVE THE FOODIE 5K SHIRT WITH YOUR REGISTRATION!
How to get involved:
Start or Join a Team - Your participation in the Foodie 5K will not only be a fun, memorable experience, but it will directly affect the lives of a hungry neighbor in your community. Gather your friends, family and colleagues and form a walk/run team to increase your impact!
Register as an Individual - No teammates? No problem! Sign up as an individual and run/walk alongside the expected 1,000+ other participants. PLEASE NOTE: Register for one Foodie 5K, and receive a discount code for $10 off when you register for another 2017 Foodie 5K. Those who register for all three events will receive a commemorative gift.
All Participants and Volunteers are Encouraged to Fundraise – The food bank can turn a $1 donation into $8 worth of food. The Foodie 5K is not only a community fun run/walk and festival, but it is also an opportunity to increase awareness and ask for support for our mission in feeding hungry neighbors.
Upon registration, you will be provided with a customizable and sharable fundraising page. Don’t forget to check out the Fundraising Tips to get inspired.
Download the 2017 Foodie 5K poster to display in your storefront, workplace, school, church, etc. or the customizable version to add your team information.
Volunteer – Prefer to Cheer? Great! Register to be one of the many volunteers who make the Foodie 5K a memorable experience. Whether it be helping with registration, directly traffic, set-up/tear-down or cheering on the participants, we’ve got a job for you!
Become a Foodie 5K Official Sponsor - With an expected 1,000+ participants at each race site, this is an opportunity for you to educate the community about your business and your commitment to helping the hungry families of northern Illinois. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to be part of this community fun run and festival and to support the food bank and our mission in feeding our hungry neighbors.