Celebrate a Special Occasion or Host a Fundraiser
Be the one to make a difference in your community by hosting a fundraising campaign with your friends, family, and colleagues. For every 1$ donated, the Food Bank can provide $8 of food to a hungry neighbor in need.
- Planning a wedding, anniversary or retirement party? 1 in 5 kids face hunger in our community. Any special day can be a fundraising opportunity to fill a plate for a hungry child.
- Organize a bake sale, school event, jeans day, or other community fundraiser to provide hope to a hungry neighbor
- Be creative! Set your fundraising goal and design a personal fundraising page with your great idea to raise funds for Northern Illinois Food bank.
Northern Illinois Food Bank provides food to more than 71,000 people each week through our network of local food pantries and feeding programs in 13 counties in northern Illinois.
Starting your fundraiser is easy!
- Choose how you’d like to participate:
- Set your fundraising goal and personalize your page with a photo or video and a quick blurb about why this fundraiser is important to you.
- Send the link to friends, family, and coworkers asking them to donate and help you reach your fundraising goal!
Rather collect funds offline? Download and complete the offline donation form, and return the form with the cash, check, or credit card donation to the Food Bank. With the use of this form, your funds will be added to your page totals.
Host your party at the Food Bank and invite your guests to volunteer with you! Click HERE to learn more about our meeting/party rooms that accommodate 5-250 guests.